DUI Defense Lawyer in San Antonio
Get the Aggressive Help You Need – Call 210-265-6564!
In South Texas, the consequences associated with a DWI conviction are enormous. Your driver’s license, your finances, and your freedoms hang in the balance. You need a tough and formidable San Antonio DWI lawyer to aggressively fight for your rights and tip the scales of the court system in your favor.
Why do clients choose the Law Office of Jesse Hernandez?
- Named Best Lawyers in San Antonio by S.A. Scene Magazine
- 10+ years of legal experience defending clients in San Antonio
- Compassionate, trustworthy, and aggressive legal counsel
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Former public defender now fighting for you
- Payment plans and free initial case evaluations available
At the Law Office of Jesse Hernandez, we know the personal toll that a legal crisis such as a DWI charge can take on a defendant. Our experienced criminal defense attorney seeks to relieve your anxiety by helping you navigate through the criminal court system. Your financial and personal liberties, as well as your reputation, are our priority.
DWI Penalties in Texas: What You Need to Know
Texas has strict, mandatory penalties for individuals convicted of a DWI. You may be charged with a DWI if your measured blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is .08% or above. Underage and commercial drivers are governed by even stricter restrictions. Individuals may also be charged if they are deemed too impaired to drive, or if they are found with an open alcohol container in their vehicle.
Individuals charged with a DWI face tough ramifications if convicted:
- Penalties and fines
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation
- Imprisonment (even for a first offense)
- Annual surcharge up to $2,000 for 3 years to keep your driver’s license
- DWI education and intervention programs
- Installation of ignition interlock device (IID)
Experienced & Formidable Defense Firm in San Antonio, TX
Facing DWI charges is intimidating. You need an experienced criminal defense attorney who can provide hard-hitting representation. Our San Antonio DWI attorney began his career as an assistant public defender, where he continually fought the charges of the criminally accused. This daily practice in the criminal court system has given him the powerful insight and the strategic knowledge necessary to provide a zealous defense to all of our clients.
The Law Office of Jesse Hernandez can provide the skilled legal counsel and assertive advocacy you need when facing a DWI charge! Contact us at 210-265-6564 to schedule a free, in-person case evaluation!