Car Accident Attorney who fights for your rights
If you or a loved one were seriously injured, a San Antonio car accident lawyer can help you recover compensation and get vital medical care. We understand the emotional and financial challenges you face after an accident. Our experienced legal team is ready to help you navigate the complex insurance claim process as well as file any necessary litigation.
There’s no question any car accident can be a scary situation. Regardless of whether you were traveling on a rural road in San Antonio, TX, or on one of the major highways going through Texas, any accident can be difficult.
If you are injured or have suffered property damage and the accident wasn’t your fault, it’s a good idea to hire a car accident attorney right away. Our team has years of experience providing aggressive representation for people just like you. One of the best things about hiring our car accident lawyer is the fact we fight for your rights. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Your Rights After a Car Accident
If your claim is approved, the insurance company should cover your:
- Medical and hospital bills related to the accident,
- Vehicle repairs,
- Lost wages, and
- Reimbursement for attendant care (if necessary).
Additionally, if someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit against the other driver. In a car accident lawsuit, you can also demand compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, or loss of companionship.
We understand all the types of compensation you may be entitled to and are ready to help you receive the money you deserve. Don’t trust your case to just anyone; this only costs you in the long run. The fact The fact is our team of attorneys and other legal staff is dedicated to you and care about the outcome of your case. You won’t find many other service providers who can say that.
- San Antonio Assault Attorney
- San Antonio DMV Attorney
- San Antonio Field Sobriety Test Attorney
- San Antonio Breath Test Attorney
- San Antonio Blood Test Attorney
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Traffic Safety: The Benefits of Message Boards
- What Happens If You Are Under 21 And Charged With A DWI?
- What To Do After Being Wrongly Arrested
- What is a Breathalyzer Test?
- The Process Of A Criminal Trial
- Increase of DWI Accidents During Summer Months
Types of Car Accident Claims in Texas
In addition to car accidents, you may also have a negligence or personal injury claim if you were involved in another type of motor vehicle accident. Texas law permits personal injury claims related to:
- Bus accidents,
- Car accidents,
- Car vs. bicycle accidents,
- Auto vs. pedestrian accidents,
- Dram shop and social liability claims,
- Drunk driving,
- Hit and run accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents,
- Product liability (for defectively manufactured vehicles and parts),
- Rear-end collisions,
- SUV and CUV rollovers,
- T-bone collisions,
- Truck accidents, and
- Uninsured and uninsured drivers.
Different claims involve different claims processes. Therefore, make sure you understand the requirements involved in your personal injury claim. If you do not follow the correct process and meet Texas’ legal filing deadlines, you may lose your right to valuable benefits and compensation. Since many car accident lawsuits involve a two-year statute of limitations, it’s important that you act quickly.
An experienced car accident lawyer can help you understand your rights and the strength of your claim. Depending on the nature of your injuries and the accident, you may have multiple claims (including workers’ compensation, product liability, and a claim against the other driver). We will ensure that your case is handled properly.
How Can a Car Accident Lawyer Help?
However, your San Antonio car accident lawyer can help you:
- Evaluate your claim and understand your rights,
- Collect medical and other evidence (including police reports and witness statements) that support your claims,
- Calculate and maximize your damages,
- Negotiate with the insurance company, and
- File lawsuits against the negligent driver and other parties.
We also give our clients peace of mind and respect (important things when you are healing from traumatic injuries).
Are you ready to hire legal representation that can help with your case? If so, we are here and ready to take your call. Our team is dedicated to helping people just like you and ensure you are satisfied with the legal representation and services you receive. Call us today to learn more.